BEST WESTERN Aurora Inn
831 Main Street, Kingston, Nova Scotia B0P 1R0
Phone: 902/765-3306 | Fax: 902/765-8228 | 23 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 2:00 PM | Online Reservations
When you need an escape from the real world where relaxation, gorgeous landscapes, and quality service is a must, this Kingston hotel is your oasis.
Located in rural Nova Scotia, the Annapolis Valley boasts a great climate and vibrant agricultural heritage. When you arrive at 14 Greenwood, you're instantly transported to another time. We are the only branded property in the area which means our service is unparalleled. We offer the best in service and have the most features.
This Kingston hotel features a location immediately adjacent to the largest air force base in eastern Canada. We are the highest quality property in our area, with guests returning year after year. Check out the famous Apple Blossom Festival or Kingston Steer Barbecue. Greenwood is a fabulous place to bring the family for a serious breath of fresh air.
There are three CPGA rated golf courses near our Kingston hotel. Oaklawn Farm Zoo is the perfect place to pass an afternoon and the only zoo on the province. There's always something happening in this region for family minded travelers looking for a little adventure.
Business traveling is made easy here. We welcome employees of 14 Wing Greenwood Air Force Base, O.H. Armstrong's Food Service, Fraser's Building Supplies, and Sobey's and Loblaw's, to name a few. Breakfast is complimentary and includes hot waffles, delicious fruits and pastries, cereal, yogurt and 100% Arabica coffee.
Our Kingston hotel is very close to the Bay of Fundy, where the tides are the highest in the world and fresh seafood, including lobster, is plentiful. The Bay is also on the migratory path of Humpback and Minke whales and only 1.5 hours away from many famous whale watching outfits. We're halfway between Yarmouth and the capital city of Halifax, and only an hour from the seacoast.
Book your stay at BEST WESTERN Aurora Inn and find out what real peace and tranquility is like!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- 24-hour front desk
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking outdoors
- Fax services complimentary incoming, outgoing fax nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Banquet facilities
- Meeting facilities
- Audio/visual equipment
- Exterior corridor
- Foreign currency exchange U.S only
- Conference services
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- High-speed Internet access
- Dry cleaning
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access
BEST WESTERN Aurora Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western aurora inn in Kingston.
BEST WESTERN Aurora Inn
Conveniently located, the best western aurora inn in Kingston, Atlantic Canada is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 44.992325 / Latitude: -64.938595
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The West Follow Highway 101 East to Exit 17W. Turn right at the bottom of the ramp and proceed to Main Street. Turn left and proceed for three kilometers. The BEST WESTERN Aurora Inn is located at the intersection of Maple and Main Streets.
From: The East Follow Highway 101 West to Exit 17E. Turn left at the bottom of the ramp and proceed for one kilometer. The BEST WESTERN Aurora Inn is located at the intersection of Maple and Main Streets.
BEST WESTERN Aurora Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
More Area Attractions & Services
- 5 kilometer(s) from Oaklawn Farm Zoo
- 5 kilometer(s) from Military Aviation Museum
- 8 kilometer(s) from Chapel Creek Gallery
- 10 kilometer(s) from Macdonal Museum
- 20 kilometer(s) from Apple Capital Museum
- 50 kilometer(s) from Grand-Pre National Historic Site
- 50 kilometer(s) from Historic Gardens
- 50 kilometer(s) from Blomidon Estate Winery
- 50 kilometer(s) from Gaspereau Vineyards
- 60 kilometer(s) from Sainte Famille Winery
- 5 kilometer(s) from Greenwood Mall
- 50 kilometer(s) from Heenigar's Farm Market
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 1 kilometer(s) from OH Armstrong Ltd.
- 1 kilometer(s) from Kingston Medical Clinic
- 2 kilometer(s) from Atlantic Superstore
- 5 kilometer(s) from 14 Wing Greenwood
- 5 kilometer(s) from Sobey's
- 5 kilometer(s) from Canadian Tire
- 5 kilometer(s) from Mark's Work Warehouse
- 7 kilometer(s) from Shoppers Drug Mart
- 8 kilometer(s) from TRA Foods
- 8 kilometer(s) from Soldiers Memorial Hospital
- 8 kilometer(s) from Thompson Transfer Ltd.
- 10 kilometer(s) from Larsons Meat Packers
- 15 kilometer(s) from Michelin, Inc.
- 15 kilometer(s) from NSCC, Nova Scotia Community College
- 30 kilometer(s) from Kingstec College
- 35 kilometer(s) from Lawerencetown Survey College
- 60 kilometer(s) from Acadia University
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 2 kilometer(s) from Paragon Golf Course, C.P.G.A Golf Course
- 20 kilometer(s) from Berwick Heights Golf
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Kingston, Nova Scotia hotel.
- Fine dining on premises
- Dining Room, on premises, The BEST WESTERN Aurora Inn offers our guests and the general public a fully licensed, 65-seat dining room, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner throughout the week located in our main building across from our front desk and lobby. Our breakfast menu has something for all appetites to start the day off right. Luncheon includes some traditional favorites as well as a few world famous Nova Scotian seafood specialties. Our extraordinary dinner menu offers superb continental cuisine and we emphasize fresh, local haddock, scallops and lobster. Our chef prepares our own unique sauces to compliment your dinner selections, which may include the finest cuts of beef or lamb. Any patron would be remiss in not choosing their favorite vintage from our extensive wine list. To complete the experience, you must choose a palate-pleasing, award winning dessert from amongst those baked fresh that day. Great food and great service await you at the BEST WESTERN Aurora Inn, whether it's an intimate dinner for two or a banquet for 65.
- 50 kilometer(s) from Halls Harbour Lobster Pound Restaurant
BEST WESTERN Aurora Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Kingston. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2015 Ford World Men's Curling Championship
The World Curling Federation's best will compete for the ultimate prize at the Scotiabank Centre in Halifax during a week-long tournament. The event times vary by day.
2015 Maple Capital of Atlantic Canada Festival
San Quentin, the "Maple Capital" of Atlantic Canada, hosts the annual event – featuring plenty of family-friendly activites centered around maple syrup. Event start times vary by day.
2015 Halifax ComedyFest
Some of North America's best and brightest up-and-coming comedians flock to Halifax for four days of side-splitting laughter. The shows will be at various venues in Halifax, with varying start times.
2nd Annual Easter Egg Hunt Wine Tour
This unique "Easter Egg Hunt" departs from Halifax, moves throught the Annapolis Valley, and stops for tastings at three different wineries along the way. The tour begins at 1 p.m.
2015 Harlem Globetrotters
Catch the famous basketball/comedy show in action as the Globetrotters bring their act to the Moncton Coliseum. The game tips off at 2 p.m.
Queens County Music Festival
The 69th Annual Queens County Music Festival kicks off at the Astor Theatre and North Queens Community School near Liverpool.
Sammy Kershaw in Concert
Bridgewater's Lunenburg County Lifestyle Centre hosts Sammy Kershaw in concert. The show starts at 7 p.m.
2015 Flavors of New Brunswick Food Festival
Get a "taste" of New Brunswick at the NBCC Saint Andrews, when a host of local chefs showcase some of the region's best delicacies. The event starts at 6:30 p.m.
2015 Campellton Salmon Festival
Celebrate the Restigouche salmon with over a week's worth of events, pageants, children's activities, live music, a parade, and plenty of tasty salmon. The festival will be held at various locations throughout Campellton.
SouSho SciFi Festival
Enjoy three days of sci-fi, fantasy, and comics entertainment at the Best Western Liverpool Conference Centre.
Liverpool honors its privateer raiding history and heritage with parades, historical exhibits, and food.
The South Shore Exhibition in Bridgewater offers its visitors arts & crafts displays, 4 - H exhibits, commercial booth space, and more.
East Coast Para Con Conference
Liverpool's Best Western Hotel & Conference Centre hosts this weekend conference on paranormal activity and more.
Hank Snow Tribute
Queens Place Emera Centre near Liverpool honors its hometown hero and legend, Hank Snow.
Enjoy ukelele concert performance, workshops, and vendors at this Liverpool festival.
The city of Liverpool honors the musical legacy of its English twin with tributes, concerts, entertainment, and more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean