BEST WESTERN Aurora Inn
831 Main Street, Kingston, Nova Scotia B0P 1R0
Phone: 902/765-3306 | Fax: 902/765-8228 | 23 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 2:00 PM | Online Reservations
When you need an escape from the real world where relaxation, gorgeous landscapes, and quality service is a must, this Kingston hotel is your oasis.
Located in rural Nova Scotia, the Annapolis Valley boasts a great climate and vibrant agricultural heritage. When you arrive at 14 Greenwood, you're instantly transported to another time. We are the only branded property in the area which means our service is unparalleled. We offer the best in service and have the most features.
This Kingston hotel features a location immediately adjacent to the largest air force base in eastern Canada. We are the highest quality property in our area, with guests returning year after year. Check out the famous Apple Blossom Festival or Kingston Steer Barbecue. Greenwood is a fabulous place to bring the family for a serious breath of fresh air.
There are three CPGA rated golf courses near our Kingston hotel. Oaklawn Farm Zoo is the perfect place to pass an afternoon and the only zoo on the province. There's always something happening in this region for family minded travelers looking for a little adventure.
Business traveling is made easy here. We welcome employees of 14 Wing Greenwood Air Force Base, O.H. Armstrong's Food Service, Fraser's Building Supplies, and Sobey's and Loblaw's, to name a few. Breakfast is complimentary and includes hot waffles, delicious fruits and pastries, cereal, yogurt and 100% Arabica coffee.
Our Kingston hotel is very close to the Bay of Fundy, where the tides are the highest in the world and fresh seafood, including lobster, is plentiful. The Bay is also on the migratory path of Humpback and Minke whales and only 1.5 hours away from many famous whale watching outfits. We're halfway between Yarmouth and the capital city of Halifax, and only an hour from the seacoast.
Book your stay at BEST WESTERN Aurora Inn and find out what real peace and tranquility is like!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- 24-hour front desk
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking outdoors
- Fax services complimentary incoming, outgoing fax nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Banquet facilities
- Meeting facilities
- Audio/visual equipment
- Exterior corridor
- Foreign currency exchange U.S only
- Conference services
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- High-speed Internet access
- Dry cleaning
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access
BEST WESTERN Aurora Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western aurora inn in Kingston.
BEST WESTERN Aurora Inn
Conveniently located, the best western aurora inn in Kingston, Atlantic Canada is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 44.992325 / Latitude: -64.938595
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The West Follow Highway 101 East to Exit 17W. Turn right at the bottom of the ramp and proceed to Main Street. Turn left and proceed for three kilometers. The BEST WESTERN Aurora Inn is located at the intersection of Maple and Main Streets.
From: The East Follow Highway 101 West to Exit 17E. Turn left at the bottom of the ramp and proceed for one kilometer. The BEST WESTERN Aurora Inn is located at the intersection of Maple and Main Streets.
BEST WESTERN Aurora Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
More Area Attractions & Services
- 5 kilometer(s) from Oaklawn Farm Zoo
- 5 kilometer(s) from Military Aviation Museum
- 8 kilometer(s) from Chapel Creek Gallery
- 10 kilometer(s) from Macdonal Museum
- 20 kilometer(s) from Apple Capital Museum
- 50 kilometer(s) from Grand-Pre National Historic Site
- 50 kilometer(s) from Historic Gardens
- 50 kilometer(s) from Blomidon Estate Winery
- 50 kilometer(s) from Gaspereau Vineyards
- 60 kilometer(s) from Sainte Famille Winery
- 5 kilometer(s) from Greenwood Mall
- 50 kilometer(s) from Heenigar's Farm Market
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 1 kilometer(s) from OH Armstrong Ltd.
- 1 kilometer(s) from Kingston Medical Clinic
- 2 kilometer(s) from Atlantic Superstore
- 5 kilometer(s) from 14 Wing Greenwood
- 5 kilometer(s) from Sobey's
- 5 kilometer(s) from Canadian Tire
- 5 kilometer(s) from Mark's Work Warehouse
- 7 kilometer(s) from Shoppers Drug Mart
- 8 kilometer(s) from TRA Foods
- 8 kilometer(s) from Soldiers Memorial Hospital
- 8 kilometer(s) from Thompson Transfer Ltd.
- 10 kilometer(s) from Larsons Meat Packers
- 15 kilometer(s) from Michelin, Inc.
- 15 kilometer(s) from NSCC, Nova Scotia Community College
- 30 kilometer(s) from Kingstec College
- 35 kilometer(s) from Lawerencetown Survey College
- 60 kilometer(s) from Acadia University
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 2 kilometer(s) from Paragon Golf Course, C.P.G.A Golf Course
- 20 kilometer(s) from Berwick Heights Golf
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Kingston, Nova Scotia hotel.
- Fine dining on premises
- Dining Room, on premises, The BEST WESTERN Aurora Inn offers our guests and the general public a fully licensed, 65-seat dining room, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner throughout the week located in our main building across from our front desk and lobby. Our breakfast menu has something for all appetites to start the day off right. Luncheon includes some traditional favorites as well as a few world famous Nova Scotian seafood specialties. Our extraordinary dinner menu offers superb continental cuisine and we emphasize fresh, local haddock, scallops and lobster. Our chef prepares our own unique sauces to compliment your dinner selections, which may include the finest cuts of beef or lamb. Any patron would be remiss in not choosing their favorite vintage from our extensive wine list. To complete the experience, you must choose a palate-pleasing, award winning dessert from amongst those baked fresh that day. Great food and great service await you at the BEST WESTERN Aurora Inn, whether it's an intimate dinner for two or a banquet for 65.
- 50 kilometer(s) from Halls Harbour Lobster Pound Restaurant
BEST WESTERN Aurora Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Kingston. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2015 Campellton Salmon Festival
Celebrate the Restigouche salmon with over a week's worth of events, pageants, children's activities, live music, a parade, and plenty of tasty salmon. The festival will be held at various locations throughout Campellton.
Anne & Gilbert - The Musical
The widely loved musical returns for another summer run in Charlottetown.
Alice Through the Looking-Glass
This spectacular play makes its Atlantic Canadian premiere in Charlottetown.
Hockey Mom, Hockey Dad
Charlottetown's premier romantic comedy takes to the stage for the summer.
Bittergirl - The Musical
This Charlottetown musical runs all summer long and features 60's doo-wop hits.
The South Shore Exhibition in Bridgewater offers its visitors arts & crafts displays, 4 - H exhibits, commercial booth space, and more.
It's in your nature to catch Blue Rodeo in Liverpool on Friday, July 10th, at the Queens Place Emera Centre.
2015 Lac Baker Tourism Festival
Celebrate summer at Baker Lake with the 2015 Lac Baker Tourism Festival. Activities and entertainment at Lac Baker Beach.
2015 La Foire Brayonne
Set on the St. John River, the 2015 La Foire Brayonne is a five-day event offering traditional cuisine, a crafters’ square, a Children’s Village, and live entertainment.
2015 Dooryard Arts Festival
Held in downtown Woodstock, the annual Dooryard Arts Festival features live music and art, an open-air market, and workshops organized by the River Valley Arts Alliance.
Celebrate "Life by the Sea" with Yarmouth community residents, as they enjoy 10 days of festivities like a parade, classic car show, pageants, live music, and more. The event is held along the Yarmouth and Acadian shores.
2015 FredRock Music Festival
Now entering its 7th year, this Fredericton musical event is set to feature headlines Blue Rodeo at the city hall grounds in down Fredericton.
East Coast Para Con Conference
Liverpool's Best Western Hotel & Conference Centre hosts this weekend conference on paranormal activity and more.
Hank Snow Tribute
Queens Place Emera Centre near Liverpool honors its hometown hero and legend, Hank Snow.
Anne of Green Gables - the Musical
The Confederation Centre in Charlottetown welcomes the world's longest-running annual musical for a 51st season.
Loverboy will be working for the weekend at the Lunenburg County Lifestyle Centre in Bridgewater on Saturday, August 15th. Show starts at 8 p.m.
2015 Saint John Dragon Boat Festival
The 11th Annual Saint John Dragon Boat Festival takes place in Renforth Park, Rothesay, in support of St. Joseph's Hospital Foundation.
Dinner en Blanc
Check out the internationl Diner en Blanc in Edmundston at a secret location.
2015 Fun Fly
Held at the Edmundston Municipal Airport, the 2015 Fun Fly is presented by the Les Ailes du Madawaska club.
2015 Growing Green Festival
Head to Bridgewater for the 2015 Growing Green Sustainability Festival – one of the most innovative community events in Nova Scotia.
2015 South Shore in Motion
Head for the Exhibition Grounds in Bridgewater for the 2015 2015 South Shore in Motion car show. Don't miss the Truck Pull, Burnout, Show & Show for you vintage lovers, model car and Lego show, and a spectacular light show.
2015 Festival of Flavour
The 8th annual Festival of Flavour is a week-long celebration in Florenceville, and offering food, drinks, art, live entertainment, and more.
The epic musical returns to Charlottetown.
Half Marathon Festivities 2015
Join the Sunday morning half-marathon race in Saint-François-de-Madawaska – followed by a dance, concerts, contests, and tournaments.
2015 Show 'n' Shine
Check out the 2015 Show 'n' Shine in St-Jacques come mid September.
Enjoy ukelele concert performance, workshops, and vendors at this Liverpool festival.
The city of Liverpool honors the musical legacy of its English twin with tributes, concerts, entertainment, and more.
Dean Brody & Paul Brandt
Bringing together the best of Canadian country music, the epic Roadtrip Tour national tour will include a stop at Harbour Station, with special guest, Whitney Rose.
Dance Quest Competition 2015
Held at Harbour Station, the 2015 Dance Quest Competition is an event all dance enthusiasts should see.
2015 Rhoda's Christmas Festival
Saint John's Harbour Station will be packed with people seeking unique holiday gifts showed up for Rhoda's Christmas Craft Show.
Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Washington | Washington D.C. | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming