BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre
527 Highway 10 Exit 12, Bridgewater, Nova Scotia B4V 7P4
Phone: 902/530-0101 | Fax: 902/530-6001 | 63 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre!
Enjoy a vacation you'll never forget when staying at our Bridgewater hotel, where hospitality and the best in quality come together.
Our friendly staff caters to all guests, whether you're here for a convention, schools, sports or simply on a getaway. Business travelers and vacationing families alike can take full advantage of our prime location, spacious and quiet rooms and the best service in the region. As a top convention location, we're happy to offer blocked rooms and easy access to state of the art equipment. Let our staff help you put together the best meeting or convention imaginable.
Of course, guests still enjoy all the perks of the Best Western Rewards Loyalty Program even if you're here for a corporate event. With modern facilities and great amenities offered like a free hot buffet breakfast daily, pools and a fitness center, it's easy to mix business with pleasure. After the big get together, slip away to a local sporting event or school tournament.
Bridgewater Exhibition is close by and the Luneburg County Lifestyle Centre is a destination that can't be missed. Osprey Ridge Golf Course is a must during the warmer months and it's an excellent place for a little rest and relaxation. Spend your days on the greens or schedule a game with your colleagues.
Book a quiet room at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre today!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee
- Restaurant & lounge on-site
- Indoor heated salt water pool/hot tub
- Spiral waterslide
- Fitness centre
- Meeting facilities for 12-300 persons
- Weight lifting equipment
- Universal gym
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Foreign currency exchange, U.S. dollars
- 24-hour guest laundry, price varies
- Dry cleaning services available
- Express check in/out available
- Late check out, based on availability
- Safe deposit box, at front desk
- Babysitting on request, arranged upon request
- Free wireless Internet throughout hotel
- 24-hour business center with printing ability
- Cash machine (ATM)
- Fax, photocopy and mail services at front desk
- Banquet facilities, large banquet room with up to 300 person capacity
- Full in-house catering
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Fully accessible rooms available (4)
- Ice/vending machines
- Free outdoor parking
- Motor coach parking
- Bike wash station
- Secure sport team equipment storage
- Staff certified in first aid
- Basic medical equipment on-site
BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre
Take advantage of the savings and fun with these 5 package deals available at the best western plus bridgewater hotel & convention centre in Bridgewater.
Very Important Pet Package 1 Night
We like to pamper you and your pet! The BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgewater is proud to be a pet friendly hotel, we want to do all that we can to sure your entire family is comfortable. As always your stay will include one-night accommodations in one of our very comfortable guest rooms, complete with a full hot breakfast in the morning. The hotel has plenty of green space and is situated directly on a walking trail so it is easy to get out for your daily walk or run. Your pet will be able to snuggle up with their very own blanket and treats and receive a collapsible water bowl that they can take on their future travels! For mom and dad we have included some pet waste disposal bags for your convenience. We will waive our pet fee and make a donation to S.H.A.I.D. (a local no kill animal shelter).
Family Movie Package 1 Night
Travel to Bridgewater-the hub of south shore, where you can take advantage of an ideal central location to explore the region, take in pristine beaches, explore Lunenburg and visit some of the provinces most iconic attractions. Then spend your night with us at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre where you can take advantage of our pool and waterslide, on-site restaurant and lounge, and hiking trails located directly behind the hotel. We will also take care of the nightly entertainment. Your family get away with us includes four passes to the movies plus snacks for the kids! Of course as always a full hot breakfast is included each morning. Don't want to use the movie passes during your Bridgewater travels? That's okay too, save them for another time.
Gas and Go Package 1 Night
Do not let the price of gas ruin your road trip, let us help instead. Book our Gas and Go Package and receive a one-night accommodation in the hub of the South Shore of Nova Scotia, a hot breakfast and a fuel card from Petro Canada. While you are our guest you can take advantage of our pool with an 80-foot water slide, dine in our fully-licensed restaurant, Twenty Seven South, or maybe choose to enjoy a beverage on our patio. Our location will offer you easy access to all the attractions the South Shore has to offer.
Romance Package 1 Night
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgewater Hotel is the perfect place to treat your sweetheart to a wonderful romantic getaway. To start your evening check into one of our king whirlpool suites and enjoy a complimentary bottle of wine and a special sweet treat. Then take time to relax in our salt water pool and hot tub before visiting our onsite dining room, 27 South, for a spectacular meal. Before you check out the next day enjoy our full breakfast buffet and if you have time take a leisurely walk along the LaHave River, which can be accessed directly behind the hotel.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre
Conveniently located, the best western plus bridgewater hotel & convention centre in Bridgewater, Atlantic Canada is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 44.400165 / Latitude: -64.539511
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Halifax Airport. Head south on Bell Boulevard Extension toward Silver Dart Drive. After 450 meters, take a sharp left to stay on Bell Boulevard Extension. After 1.50 kilometers, take the ramp onto Highway 102. After 23 kilometers, take Exit 3 towards route 213, Hammonds Plains Road. After 300 meters, turn left onto route 213 towards Atlantic Acres Business Park. After 15 kilometers, merge right onto Highway 103 via the ramp to Hubbards-Yarmouth. After 71 kilometers, take Exit 12 toward Route 10 Bridgewater. After 550 meters, keep right and merge onto Route 10, follow the signs for Northfield-New Germany. After 400 meters you have reached the BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgewater Hotel and Convention Centre.
From: Yarmouth. Follow Highway 103 towards Tusket-Halifax. After 192 kilometers, take Exit 12 toward Route 10 Hebbville-Bridgewater. After 550 meters, keep right and merge onto Route 10, follow the signs for Northfield-New Germany. After 400 meters you have reached the BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgewater Hotel and Convention Centre.
From: Kentville. Take Route 12 towards Chester. After 64 kilometers, turn right to merge onto Highway 103 toward Mahone Bay-Lunenburg-Bridgewater. After 29 kilometers, take Exit 12 toward Route 10 Bridgewater. After 550 meters, keep right and merge onto Route 10, follow the signs for Northfield-New Germany. After 400 meters, you have reached the BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgewater Hotel and Convention Centre.
From: Lunenburg. Take Route 3 toward Bridgewater. After 16.5 kilometers, turn right onto Glen Allen Drive. Follow Glen Allen Drive for two kilometers until it turns into North Street-Route 10. Follow Route 10 for three kilometers until you reach the BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgewater Hotel and Convention Centre on the left.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Nova Scotia visitors ready to learn about the history of the fishing industry along the North Atlantic coast, visit historic Lunenburg.
This small Atlantic Canada town is home to the Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic. Step inside this 46,000 square foot museum, located in the 19th-century Lunenburg Sea Products building, to learn more about this vital industry. Take your time through the museum to view the 43,000 artifacts and watch demonstrations of lobster trap making and fish filleting.
Schedule plenty of time to explore the all three floors of exhibits. Step aboard the two deep-sea fishing vessels along the dock, for a hands-on look at what life was like on the water. Stroll past the fourteen tanks in the aquarium and enjoy watching a film in the Ice House Theatre. The Canada Age of Sail gallery and the working boat building shop are two of the more popular exhibits.
Set in Lunenburg County, Mahone Bay is a historic town located on Nova Scotia’s South Shore in eastern Atlantic Canada, just 20 minutes northeast of Bridgewater. Established in the 1700s – and known as “A Treasure Since 1754” – Mahone Bay features plenty to see and do.
Also set on the northwest shore of Mahone Bay, the town features the Settler's Museum, plus three historic churches: St James' Anglican, St John's Evangelical Lutheran, and Trinity United. Mahone Bay visitors may shop and eat along Main Street, or try sailing, kayaking, cycling, and golfing.
Established in 1753, Old Town Lunenburg is set in Lunenburg County on the South Shore of Nove Scotia – just 20 minutes east of Bridgewater. Both a United Nations Educational, Scientific & Cultural Organization (UNESCO) World Heritage Site and National Historic Site of Canada, Old Town Lunenburg is a must-see during any trip to Atlantic Canada.
Covering 33 hectares, the historic site was designated by the UNESCO in 1995. Old Town Lunenburg visitors may stop by the Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic, Halifax & Southwestern Railway Museum, and Knaut-Rhuland House Museum, while the area offers whale watching, walking tours, and sailing expeditions.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from DesBrisay Museum, showcasing the history of the town of Bridgewater, Nova Scotia and the surrounding area, including its inhabitants and architecture.
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from Wile Carding Mill Museum, built in 1860, this water-powered mill is the only survivor of an early industrial park in Bridgewater.
- 16.00 kilometer(s) from Southwest Rail Museum, dedicated to preserving the rich railroading heritage of the area.
- 16.00 kilometer(s) from Town of Mahone Bay, very popular scenic tourist town along Nova Scotia's South Shore.
- 18.00 kilometer(s) from Fort Point Museum
- 19.00 kilometer(s) from LaHave Islands
- 19.00 kilometer(s) from LaHave Islands Museum, marine museum
- 22.00 kilometer(s) from Town of Lunenburg, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- 22.00 kilometer(s) from Fisheries Museum, the Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic chronicles south shore Nova Scotia's rich marine and fishing history.
- 23.00 kilometer(s) from Petite Riviere Vineyards
- 31.00 kilometer(s) from Blue Rocks, one of the area's hidden treasures for scenic beauty and rustic charm.
- 33.00 kilometer(s) from Kingsburg, a scenic rugged coastal community.
- 40.00 kilometer(s) from Tancook Island, a ferry ride away from the frantic pace of your city life awaits the rustic and gentle charm of Tancook Island.
- 54.00 kilometer(s) from Ross Farm Museum, explore 60 acres of rolling farmland and discover what life was like on a Nova Scotia family farm over 100 years ago.
- 100 kilometer(s) from Citadel Hill, old citadel overlooking Halifax Harbour and one of Nova Scotia's top visitor attractions.
- 101 kilometer(s) from Halifax Waterfront, historic working waterfront along Halifax Harbour.
- 101 kilometer(s) from Pier 21, Canadian port of entry for over one million immigrants between 1928 and 1971.
- 101 kilometer(s) from Museum of the Atlantic, covers Nova Scotia's marine heritage from small craft boatbuilding to World War Convoys, the Days of Sail to the Age of Steam, the Titanic to the Halifax Explosion.
- 102 kilometer(s) from Peggy's Cove, lighthouse located on rugged Nova Scotia shoreline - Nova Scotia's most famous landmark.
- .10 kilometer(s) from Smart Centre, Bridgewater area's newest shopping development, includes stores such as WalMart and Canadian Tire
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from Bridgewater Mall, located in the heart of Bridgewater, the town's only completely indoor shopping mall.
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from King Street, Bridgewater, Bridgewater's main shopping street runs along the LaHave River in the centre of town.
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from Eastside Plaza, major retail shopping area surrounding Bridgewater Mall
- 6.00 kilometer(s) from Bridgewater Plaza, retail shopping area located on the southern side of Bridgewater
- 22.00 kilometer(s) from Lunenburg Town Centre, wide variety of quality shops and gift shops in the heart of the town of Lunenburg.
- 16.00 kilometer(s) from Town of Mahone Bay, variety of quality shops, gift shops and art galleries in the heart of the town of Mahone Bay.
- 94.00 kilometer(s) from Bayers Lake, large popular retail outlet shopping area on the south west side of the city of Halifax.
- 96.00 kilometer(s) from Halifax Shopping Centre, large popular shopping mall in the city of Halifax.
- 98.00 kilometer(s) from Town of New Minas, town with a large number of brand name stores and a popular shopping mall.
- 105 kilometer(s) from Mic Mac Mall, large popular shopping mall in the city of Dartmouth.
- 105 kilometer(s) from Dartmouth Crossing, Nova Scotia's newest retail outlet shopping area with many large brand name stores.
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 16.00 kilometer(s) from Mahone Bay
- 22.00 kilometer(s) from Lunenburg
- 40.00 kilometer(s) from Chester
- 50.00 kilometer(s) from Liverpool
- 86.00 kilometer(s) from Windsor
- 96.00 kilometer(s) from Kentville
- 100 kilometer(s) from Halifax-Dartmouth
- 112 kilometer(s) from Wolfville
- 116 kilometer(s) from Annapolis Royal
- 143 kilometer(s) from Digby
- 174 kilometer(s) from Truro
- 206 kilometer(s) from Yarmouth
- 238 kilometer(s) from New Glasgow
- 341 kilometer(s) from Moncton, New Brunswick
- 480 kilometer(s) from Sydney
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from South Shore Health, South Shore Health Provides community and hospital-based services to the residents of Lunenburg and Queens Counties
- 4.00 kilometer(s) from Atlantic Superstore, A Canadian Supermarket chain with 54 stores in the Atlantic Provinces.
- 6.00 kilometer(s) from Provincial Justice Centre, Regional Courthouse
- 6.00 kilometer(s) from Michelin, Globally, Michelin produces tires for virtually every category of the tire market.
- 6.00 kilometer(s) from Service Canada, Provinces Canadians with one-stop, personalized access to Government of Canada services and benefits.
- 6.00 kilometer(s) from Resolve Corporation, Call center with data processing services telecommunications consultants.
- 7.00 kilometer(s) from Sobey's, Canada's second largest food retailer.
- 7.00 kilometer(s) from Scotsburn Dairy, largest Atlantic Canadian owned dairy processor and distributor in Atlantic region.
- 7.00 kilometer(s) from Farmers Dairy, Atlantic Canadian dairy cooperative.
- 7.40 kilometer(s) from South Shore School Board, Provides public education to more than 7400 students of all levels in Lunenburg and Queens Counties
- 22.00 kilometer(s) from Composites Atlantic, A worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of advanced composites for aircraft and space.
- 22.00 kilometer(s) from National Sea Products, Leading Canadian harvester, processor, and marketer of fish and seafood.
- 22.00 kilometer(s) from HB Studios, An electronic entertainment company specializing in creating console and handheld video games.
- 6.00 kilometer(s) from NS Community College, Community College, province-wide system of training and education.
- 6.40 kilometer(s) from NSCC - Lunenburg Campus, Nova Scotia Community College - Lunenburg Campus, Bridgewater
- 77.10 kilometer(s) from Mount St. Vincent University, Halifax
- 77.80 kilometer(s) from Acadia University, Wolfville
- 79.60 kilometer(s) from Dalhousie University, Halifax
- 80.30 kilometer(s) from Saint Mary's University, Halifax
- 81.30 kilometer(s) from College of Art and Design, Nova Scotia College of Art and Design, Halifax
- 98.30 kilometer(s) from NSCC - Technology Campus, Nova Scotia Community College - Institute of Technology Campus, Halifax
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Osprey Ridge Golf Course
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from HB Studios Sports Centre, indoor soccer field and walking track
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from Kinsmen Field, soccer field, baseball diamond, tennis courts
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from Bridgewater Arena, indoor hockey rink
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Olde Town Golf Course
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Bowl More Lanes, bowling alley
- 7.00 kilometer(s) from Bridgewater Curling Club
- 15.00 kilometer(s) from LaHave River Trail, three kilometer long walking trail through wilderness along the LaHave River
- 20.00 kilometer(s) from Bluenose Golf Course, oceanside golf course overlooking historic Lunenburg
- 30.00 kilometer(s) from Risser's Beach Provincial Park, ocean side Provincial Park with soft sand beach
- 32.00 kilometer(s) from Ovens Natural Park, 190 acre coastal park with unique sea caves, beaches and walking trails
- 33.00 kilometer(s) from Hirtle's Beach, one of the area's most popular ocean beaches
- 80.00 kilometer(s) from Kejimkujik National Park
- 27 South, on premises, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, dinner, offers light fare, pub-style food and outdoor patio.
- Adjacent to Boston Pizza, bar/lounge, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, a franchised restaurant which offers casual dining with over 100 Italian-style menu items including gourmet pizzas with hand pressed pizza dough.
- Across the street from Swiss Chalet, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, a restaurant chain featuring rotisserie chicken and grilled to order ribs, with hand cut fries.
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Tim Hortons, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, a franchised coffee shop which offers coffee, doughnuts, muffins, sandwiches and soups.
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from A & W®, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, a chain restaurant which offers hamburgers, chicken, french fries and breaded homemade onion rings.
- 2.00 kilometer(s) from And Everything Nice Cafe, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, a cozy cafe which emphasizes home cooking.
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from River Pub, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, offers dining in a relaxed and casual pub atmosphere overlooking the LaHave River.
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from Wendy's®, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, a chain restaurant known for its fresh ingredients and never frozen hamburgers.
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from Waves Seafood and Grill, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, a casual diner-style restaurant with a widely varied menu, well known for its fish and chips.
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from Two Chefs, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, restaurant offers home cooked food with some authentic Indian items.
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from Dairy Queen®, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, fast food restaurant with an emphasis on a wide variety of ice cream sundaes and milkshakes. Drive-thru service.
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from Subway®, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, the brand is known for its made to order sandwiches and salads.
- 4.00 kilometer(s) from Kentucky Fried Chicken®, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, a chain restaurant featuring fried chicken and roasted chicken.
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from McDonalds®, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, famous fast-food restaurant, open 24-hours, drive thru service.
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Arby's®, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Arby's is known for slow-roasted and freshly sliced roast beef sandwiches and famous market fresh sandwiches, wraps and salads. Drive-thru.
- 5.60 kilometer(s) from Charlie's Pizza, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Pizza, salads, fish and chips, subs,wings and poutine.
- 11.00 kilometer(s) from Blarney Stone Restaurant, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, a small family owned establishment with relaxed family dining, featuring local seafood and hearty meals.
- 16.00 kilometer(s) from Innlet Cafe, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, offers unpretentious, satisfying dishes of good value and consistent quality that has made the Innlet Cafe restaurant a South Shore favorite since 1980.
- 21.00 kilometer(s) from Tin Fish, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, imaginatively prepared local cuisine featuring fresh ingredients. Casual fine dining atmosphere, in Lunenburg, Nova Scotia.
- 21.00 kilometer(s) from Fleur de Sel, bar/lounge, French, open for: lunch, dinner, offers an innovative interpretation of traditional French cuisine, which highlights local ingredients from award winning Chef Martin Ruiz Salvador. Voted the number 8 new restaurant in Canada by Enroute Magazine in 2006.
- 21.00 kilometer(s) from Salt Shaker Deli, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, casual dining in a lively dining room, featuring a broad menu of quality food featuring local ingredients, known for its gourmet pizzas. Patio available.
- 21.00 kilometer(s) from Old Fish Factory, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, housed in the buildings of a former fish processing plant. The Old Fish Factory is located on Lunenburg's historic waterfront. Local menu featuring a wide variety of seafood. Patio available.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Bridgewater. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2015 Flavors of New Brunswick Food Festival
Get a "taste" of New Brunswick at the NBCC Saint Andrews, when a host of local chefs showcase some of the region's best delicacies. The event starts at 6:30 p.m.
Credit Union May Run Music Festival
See exciting headliners from across Canada at this Charlottetown event.
PEI Savour Food & Wine Show
Take in the island's best culinary treats at the Confederation Centre of the Arts in Charlottetown.
The New Festival of Wines
PEI's largest wine tasting event takes place at Charlottetown's Trade Centre at Eastlink Centre.
2015 Campellton Salmon Festival
Celebrate the Restigouche salmon with over a week's worth of events, pageants, children's activities, live music, a parade, and plenty of tasty salmon. The festival will be held at various locations throughout Campellton.
Liverpool honors its privateer raiding history and heritage with parades, historical exhibits, and food.
Anne & Gilbert - The Musical
The widely loved musical returns for another summer run in Charlottetown.
PEI Mutual Festival of Small Halls
This acclaimed festival of traditional music, dance, and storytelling returns to Charlottetown.
Alice Through the Looking-Glass
This spectacular play makes its Atlantic Canadian premiere in Charlottetown.
Hockey Mom, Hockey Dad
Charlottetown's premier romantic comedy takes to the stage for the summer.
Bittergirl - The Musical
This Charlottetown musical runs all summer long and features 60's doo-wop hits.
DiverseCity Multicultural Street Festival
Celebrating Canadian multiculturalism at PEI's largest outdoor street festival in Charlottetown.
Don't miss local musician Joel Plaskett at the Lunenburg County Lifestyle Centre in Bridgewater on Saturday, June 6th. Show starts at 8 p.m. with opening act Christine Campbell.
2015 Loyalist City Ribfest
Head to Saint John for Ribfest 2015 – held at Exhibition Park and presented by the Saint John Y's Men Club. Events include live music, a beer garden, Rhoda's summer sale, and a professional BBQ competition.
The South Shore Exhibition in Bridgewater offers its visitors arts & crafts displays, 4 - H exhibits, commercial booth space, and more.
East Coast Para Con Conference
Liverpool's Best Western Hotel & Conference Centre hosts this weekend conference on paranormal activity and more.
Hank Snow Tribute
Queens Place Emera Centre near Liverpool honors its hometown hero and legend, Hank Snow.
Anne of Green Gables - the Musical
The Confederation Centre in Charlottetown welcomes the world's longest-running annual musical for a 51st season.
Loverboy will be working for the weekend at the Lunenburg County Lifestyle Centre in Bridgewater on Saturday, August 15th. Show starts at 8 p.m.
2015 Saint John Dragon Boat Festival
The 11th Annual Saint John Dragon Boat Festival takes place in Renforth Park, Rothesay, in support of St. Joseph's Hospital Foundation.
The epic musical returns to Charlottetown.
Enjoy ukelele concert performance, workshops, and vendors at this Liverpool festival.
The city of Liverpool honors the musical legacy of its English twin with tributes, concerts, entertainment, and more.
Dean Brody & Paul Brandt
Bringing together the best of Canadian country music, the epic Roadtrip Tour national tour will include a stop at Harbour Station, with special guest, Whitney Rose.
Dance Quest Competition 2015
Held at Harbour Station, the 2015 Dance Quest Competition is an event all dance enthusiasts should see.
2015 Rhoda's Christmas Festival
Saint John's Harbour Station will be packed with people seeking unique holiday gifts showed up for Rhoda's Christmas Craft Show.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean